ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Reducing Flange Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is one of the oldest Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of Reducing Flanges in India. ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges are specialty flange that is most frequently used on projects that need the fitting together of various sized pipes. There are several sorts of ANSI/ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges including weld-neck reducing flanges, slip-on reducing flanges, and threaded reducing flanges. the quantity one feature of reducing flanges is that they’re highly economical thanks to making transitions between pipes of various sizes. we at Unichem Steel & Alloy Industries renowned for the guaranteed fast delivery of class 300 Reducing Flange in India & Gulf countries. the most reason being we’ve excellent warehousing and storage facilities for both finished and semi-finished goods within the heart of the Financial capital of India. Reducing Flanges are available in several types including Weld Neck Flange, Slip-on Flange, and Threaded Flange. Reducing flanges are ideal for applications that need the fitting together of various sized pipes. Reducing flanges are the foremost economical thanks to mate pipes of differing sizes. Reducing flanges are often used to conserve water, they’re immune to acid and corrosion, and are commonly utilized in power plants and on industrial vessels due to their significant advantages. Reducing flanges are very helpful when the flanges have through holes for the big bore bolts and are used where there is a big reduction in bores. we’ve stocked a particular amount of those Reducing Flanges, which may be used during an emergency. We always use the simplest transportation services for shipping these Reducing Flanges to the customers.
Largest Stockist of ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges, Reducing Forged Flange, DIN Reducing Flange, MSS Reducing Flange, Raised Face Reducing Flange, BS10 Reducing Flange, AWWA Reducing Flange, ISO Reducing Flange, UNI Reducing Flange, API Reducing Flange, GOST Standard Reducing Flange in Mumbai.
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Specifications
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Dimensions
- Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Material & Grades
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Manufacturing Standards
- ANSI B16.5 Reducing Flange Type, Size, and Pressure Class
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.5, ANSI/ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Specifications
ASTM A182, A 240, A105, A350, A694, A516 / ASME SA182, SB240, SA 105, SA350, SA694
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI B16.47, MSS SP44, ANSI B16.5, Series A & B, ASA, API-605, AWWA, B16.48, BS 10, BS4504, EN-1092, DIN.
Size & Thickness
½” (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#.
Flange Face Type
Flat Face (FF), Raise Face (RF), Ring Joint (RJT)
Ring Type Joint, Lap-Joint Face, Raised Face, Flat Face, Large Male-Female, Small Male-Female, Large Tongue & Groove, Small Tongue & Groove
ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Reducing Flange Dimensions
|Nominal Size||Type||Ø A||D||Liner
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Reducing Flanges. Reducing Flanges is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on ANSI 16.47 Reducing Flanges.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing custom size ANSI/ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our EN 1092-1 Reducing Flange, MSS SP-44 Reducing Flanges, ISO Standard Reducing Flanges.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges in all grades from ½” NB to 48” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- ANSI/ASME B16.5 Flanges, ANSI/ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Reducing Pipe Flanges are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Reducing Flanges.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 1092 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Industrial Reducing Flanges in India.
ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Reducing Flange|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Reducing Flange|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47, ANSI B16.36, ANSI B16.48, BS 4504, UNI 2277/2278,, JIS, SABS1123, GOST-12820|
|DIN Standard||DIN2527, DIN2566, DIN2573, DIN2576, DIN2641, DIN2642, DIN2655, DIN2656, DIN2627, DIN2628, DIN2629, DIN 2631, DIN2632, DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635, DIN2636,DIN2637, DIN2638, DIN2673|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Pipe Flanges|
|MSS SP-44||Pipe Flange|
Reducing Flanges Type, Size, and Pressure Class
|Specification||Pressure Class||Size Range|
|ASME/ANSI B16.5||150 to 2500LBS
150 to 1500LBS
|26“ to 60″
26“ to 48″
|ASME/ANSI B16.36||300 To 2500LBS||1″ to 12″|
|ASME/ANSI B16.47||75 to 300LBS
|1/2“ to 12″
26“ to 60″
26“ to 48″
|BS 10||TABLE-A, D, E, F, H, J, K, R, S, T||15mm to 600mm|
|EN 1092-1 / DIN / BS 4504 Flanges||PN2.5 to PN16
|10mm to 1800mm
10mm to 1000mm
10mm to 600mm
10mm to 400mm
10mm to 350mm
10mm to 300mm
10mm to 250mm
10mm to 200mm
Ready Stock of ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges in India
|Reducing Flange||Reducing Face Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 Reducing Flanges||Reducing Flange Dimensions|
|ASME B16.5 Reducing Flanges||ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Reducing Flanges|
|Stainless Steel Reducing Flanges||SS Reducing Flange|
|Reducing Flanges||ASME B16.47 Series A and B Reducing Flanges|
|ANSI B16.5 class 150 Reducing Flange||ANSI 150 Reducing Flange|
|Carbon Steel Reducing Flange||High Quality Reducing Flanges|
|ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Reducing Flange||Duplex Steel Reducing Flange|
|Super Duplex Steel Reducing Flange||Copper Nickel Reducing Pipe Flanges|
|High Nickel Alloy Reducing Flanges||Hastelloy Reducing Flanges|
|Titanium ASME B16.47 Series A and B Reducing Flanges||Inconel Reducing Flanges|
ANSI B16.5 Reducing Flange Dimensions Tolerance
≤ 24 = 1.6 mm | > 24 = ± 3.2 mm
Diameter of Contact Face:
1.6 mm Raised Face = ± 0.8 mm6.35 mm Raised Face, Tongue & Groove / Male-Female = ± 0.4 mm
Outside Diameter of Hub:
≤ 12 = + 2.4 mm / – 1.6 mm | ≥ 14 = ± 3.2 mm
Diameter of Counterbore:
Bolt Circle = 1.6 mm | Bolt Hole Spacing = ± 0.8 mmEccentricity of Bolt Circle with Respect to Facing≤ 2½ = 0.8 mm max. | ≥ 3 = 1.6 mm max.
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0 | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 0
Length thru Hub:
≤ 18 = + 3.2 mm / – 0.8 mm | ≥ 20 = + 4.8 mm / – 1.6 mm
ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ANSI/ASME B16.5 Reducing Flange Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ANSI/ASME B16.47 Reducing Flange Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ANSI B16.5 / ASME B16.47 Reducing Flanges.