ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Manufacturers, and Exporters of the simplest quality Socket Weld Reducing Tee with attractive prices and fast delivery. High-pressure socket weld Reducing Tee Fittings are made from high strength, corrosion-resistant, in order that withstand more pressure and temperature. Socket Weld Reducing Tee also mentioned as Unequal Tee Forged Fittings mainly a high-pressure three-way pipe connecting fitting which is created by forming around forged steel or steel ingot then forming it by a lathe machine. according to the common standards, the specifications of the three-way socket are DN 6, DN 8, DN 10, DN 15, DN 20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, and DN 100. the primary purpose of a Tee is to make a 90° branch from the foremost run of pipe. The Socket Weld Reducing Tee is used because the branch features a smaller diameter due to the run-pipe. Socket Weld Reducing Tee is extensively used to lessen delivery lines like 3/8” to 1/4” to feed ice makers. Socket Weld Reducing Tee is widely utilized in industries for construction, piping, and engineering work. Socket Weld Reducing Pipe Tees also are wont to reduce delivery lines so as to feed ice makers and other applications which require a Socket Weld Reducing Tee Fitting. Socket Weld Reducing Tee usually provides smooth flow paths and there’s no turbulence.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee in Mumbai. Socket Weld Reducing Tee dimensions
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Socket Weld Reducing Tee in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Socket Weld Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Socket Weld Reducing Tee. Socket Weld Unequal Tee are provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Socket Weld Unequal Tee Fittings.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Forged Fittings with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our Socket Weld Reducing Tee.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Socket Weld Unequal Tee Pipe Fittings in all grades from 1” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Socket Weld Fittings (Socket Weld Unequal Tee) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Socket Weld Reducing Tee Fittings are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Socket Weld fittings.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Socket Weld Forged Reducing Tee in India.
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Socket Weld Reducing Tee|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Socket Weld Reducing Tee|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Socket Weld Reducing Tee|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Socket Weld Reducing Tee|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Socket Weld Reducing Tee|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Socket Weld Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Socket Weld Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
Socket Weld Unequal Tee by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Reducing Tee||1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
Ready Stock of ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee in India
|Forged Socket weld Reducing Tee||Forged Socket weld Reducing Tees|
|150 lb. Socket Weld Reducing Tee||Socket weld Reducing Tee|
|ASME B16.11 Socket weld Reducing Tee||Reducing Tee 3000LB Socket Weld Fittings|
|Stainless Steel Reducing Tee Suppliers||SS Reducing Forged Tees|
|ANSI B16.11 Forged Socket Weld ReducingTee||BS3799 Forged Socket Weld Reducing Tees|
|Carbon Steel Socket weld Reducing Tee||High Pressure Socket weld Reducing Tee Manufacturer|
|ASTM A182 Socket weld Reducing Tees||Duplex Steel Socket weld Reducing Tee|
|Super Duplex Steel Socket weld Reducing Tee||Copper Nickel Socket weld Reducing Tee|
|High Nickel Alloy Forged Socket weld Reducing Tee||Hastelloy Socket weld Reducing Tee Pipe Fittings|
|Titanium Socket weld Reducing Tee||Inconel Socket weld Reducing Tee|
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Socket Weld Reducing Tee.