ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Manufacturers of Forged Threaded Fittings in India. Threaded joints probably represent the oldest methods of joining piping systems. Socket Weld Forged Fittings, Threaded Forged Fittings are mainly used for little pipe diameter, generally for piping whose nominal diameter is NPS 2 or smaller. The dimensional standard for taper pipe threads is given in ASME B1.20.1. That document gives the required dimension including a variety of thread per inch, pitch diameter, and normal engagement length for pipe diameter. Threaded piping is usually utilized in noncritical applications like fire protection, domestic water, and industrial cooling water system. Threaded Forged Fittings are normally made from cast gray or malleable cast brass, iron, bronze. All Screwed / Threaded Fittings are given NPT thread, The American National Pipe Thread Tapered, is that the simplest known and most generally used connection where the pipe thread provides both the mechanical joint. X Thread Series component has a tapered 10-32 Thread that functions kind of Pipe Thread. As compared to plain 10-32 UNF Threaded Fitting, the tapered design work better with oversized parts. Screw threads are designed to connect components together. They have a helical structure for converting linear and rotational force. the most purpose of the standardization of threads is to make sure compatibility and effective maintenance and repair.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings, Forged Threaded Elbow, Cross, Tee, Elbow, Lateral Tee, Pipe Nipple, Pipe Cap, Coupling, Union, Reducer Insert, Adapters, Boss, Hex Plug, Square Head Plug, Bull Plug in Mumbai.
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Specifications
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Forged Fitings Dimensions
- Dimensions of American Taper Pipe Thread, with Sealant Compound
- Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Screwed / Threaded Fittings Technical Information
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Material & Grades
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Forged Fittings Weight Chart
- In Stock Products of ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- Threaded Fittings by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Applications and Uses
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Exporter
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Supplier
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Types
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Elbow Fittings
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Tee Fittings
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducer Fittings
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Cross Fitting
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Coupling
- ASME B16.11 Threaded End Cap
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Union
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Nipple
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Plug
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Bushing
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Boss
- ASME B16.11 Threaded Adapters
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Threaded Forged Fittings in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Threaded Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
Elbow, Tee, Cross, Full Coupling, Half Coupling, Elbow Outlet, Lateral Tee, Lateral Outlet, Branch Outlet, Pipe Cap, Union, Boss, Plug
ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Types
ASME B16.11 Threaded Forged Fittings Dimensions
|Center to End |
|Center to End |
|Outside Diameter |
|Minumum Wall |
|End to End |
|End to End |
|End Wall |
|Length of |
Dimensions of American Taper Pipe Thread, with Sealant Compound
|TPI||Major Diameter |
Drill Size mm
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Threaded Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Threaded Elbow. Threaded Coupling is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Threaded Reducing Cross Fittings.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Threaded Forged Fittings with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our Threaded 45 Degree, 90 Degree, and 180 Degree Elbows.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Threaded Fittings in all grades from ½” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Threaded Fittings (Threaded Elbow, Tee, Reducers, Cross, Coupling, End Caps, Union Nipple, Boss) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Threaded Pipe Fittings are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Threaded fittings.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Threaded Forged Fittings in India.
Screwed / Threaded Fittings Technical Information
|Thread Styles|| |
|Connector Styles|| |
ASME B16.11 Threaded Pipe Fittings Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Threaded Fittings|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Fittings|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Fittings|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Threaded Fittings|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Threaded Fittings|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Screwed / Threaded Fittings Weight Chart
In Stock Products of Forged Threaded Fittings
ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Threaded Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Threaded Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
All Types of Threaded Fittings by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Elbow 45 and 90 degree, |
Tee, Cross, Coupling,
End or Pipe Cap
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|Pipe Size |
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Threaded Fittings.