ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is the leading Manufacturer and Supplier of Threaded / Screwed Full Couplings. Threaded Full Coupling is a sort of pipe fitting that’s defined as a section utilized in a piping system, Welding a fitting to the pipe means it’s permanently leakproof. Threaded Full Couplings are used for connecting small bore pipes. They are often threaded types. A Threaded full coupling is used to hitch small-bore plain end pipes where the pipe spec requirement is Threaded. it’s an innovative company with an ISO certification. Threaded Full Coupling is designed for wide use in several industries like oil refineries, petrochemical, chemical processing. Threaded Full Couplings are available in various specifications and best prices. The manufacturing of the Threaded Full Coupling in our industry is completed under the strict guidance of professional experts. We are having a skilled and well-trained team of experts that are using their experience to guide the workers within the least levels of the production process to form sure that only the fine quality of the product is developed in the industry.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling, Forged Threaded Full Coupling in Mumbai. Threaded Full Coupling Dimensions
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Threaded Full Coupling in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Threaded Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Dimensions
|NOMINAL PIPE SIZE||END TO END||MINIMUM LENGTH OF THREAD||OUTSIDE DIAMETER|
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Threaded Full Coupling. Threaded Full Coupling is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Threaded Full Coupling.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain the reliability and quality of our Threaded Full Couplings.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Threaded Full Coupling in all grades from ½” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Threaded Fittings (Threaded Full Coupling) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Threaded Full Couplings are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Threaded Full Coupling.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Threaded Full Coupling in India.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Threaded Full Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Full Coupling|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Full Coupling|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Threaded Full Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Threaded Full Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Threaded Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Threaded Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
All Types of Threaded Full Coupling by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Full Coupling||1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
Ready Stock of ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling in India
|Forged Threaded Full Coupling||Forged Screwed Full Couplings|
|150 lb. Threaded Fittings Full Coupling||Threaded Forged Full Coupling|
|ASME B16.11 Forged Threaded Full Coupling||Forged Full Coupling 3000LB Threaded|
|Stainless Steel Screwed Full Coupling||SS Forged Threaded Full Couplings|
|ANSI B16.11 Forged Threaded Full Coupling||BS 3799 Forged Screwed Full Coupling|
|Forged Threaded Full Coupling||Threaded Forged Full Coupling|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Full Coupling||High Quality Threaded Full Coupling|
|ASTM A182 Threaded SS Full Coupling||Duplex Steel Threaded Full Coupling|
|Super Duplex Steel Screwed Full Coupling||Copper Nickel Threaded Full Coupling|
|High Nickel Alloy Threaded Full Coupling||Hastelloy Screwed Full Coupling|
|Titanium Forged Threaded Full Coupling||Inconel Threaded Full Coupling|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Threaded Full Coupling.