ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is very appreciated all across the world for being the simplest Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of the premium quality of Threaded Half Coupling. Threaded Half Coupling is only threaded at one end. These Threaded Half Couplings are an integral part of the piping systems. Screwed Threaded Half Coupling is directly welded to the run of the pipe to form branch connections. A Threaded Full Coupling is a Forged Fittings that helps to increase a pipe run. we have specialization to manufacture customized Threaded Half Coupling as per customer specifications. Threaded Full Coupling available in several sizes, grades, specifications as per the client’s requirements. they’re provided to the clients with all the standard finishing which are available for the piping system. There are several features of the Threaded Half Coupling due to which is that the most preferable among all the industries. Our esteemed clients have appreciated us for the great features of product manufacturing.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling, Forged Threaded Half Coupling in Mumbai. Threaded Half Coupling Dimensions
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Threaded Half Coupling in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Threaded Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Dimensions
|NOMINAL PIPE SIZE||END TO END||MINIMUM LENGTH OF THREAD||OUTSIDE DIAMETER|
|Inch.||Half Coupling||# 3000||# 6000|
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Threaded Half Coupling. Threaded Half Coupling is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Threaded Half Coupling.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain the reliability and quality of our Threaded Half Couplings.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Threaded Half Coupling in all grades from ½” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Threaded Fittings (Threaded Half Coupling) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Threaded Half Couplings are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Threaded Half Coupling.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Threaded Half Coupling in India.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Threaded Half Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Half Coupling|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Half Coupling|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Threaded Half Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Threaded Half Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Threaded Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Threaded Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
All Types of Threaded Half Coupling by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Half Coupling||1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
Ready Stock of ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling in India
|Forged Threaded Half Coupling||Forged Screwed Half Couplings|
|150 lb. Threaded Fittings Half Coupling||Threaded Forged Half Coupling|
|ASME B16.11 Forged Threaded Half Coupling||Forged Half Coupling 3000LB Threaded|
|Stainless Steel Screwed Half Coupling||SS Forged Threaded Half Couplings|
|ANSI B16.11 Forged Threaded Half Coupling||BS 3799 Forged Screwed Half Coupling|
|Forged Threaded Half Coupling||Threaded Forged Half Coupling|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Half Coupling||High Quality Threaded Half Coupling|
|ASTM A182 Threaded SS Half Coupling||Duplex Steel Threaded Half Coupling|
|Super Duplex Steel Screwed Half Coupling||Copper Nickel Threaded Half Coupling|
|High Nickel Alloy Threaded Half Coupling||Hastelloy Screwed Half Coupling|
|Titanium Forged Threaded Half Coupling||Inconel Threaded Half Coupling|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Threaded Half Coupling.