ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best Manufacturer, Suppliers, and Exporters of premium quality ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee. We are committed to providing our customers with consistent and reliable service that meets their needs and promotes excellence in systems and endless improvement in quality. Threaded Lateral Tee is a forged fitting that’s almost like a tee but has a side opening outlet branch at a 45-degree angle. it’s a sort of steel pipe Lateral tee, but the branch direction is different from the straight tee. We understand the client’s requirements and developed a perfect product that withstands to fill all needs. We develop Threaded Lateral Tee by using high-quality raw materials to serve clients. Threaded Lateral Tee is one of the foremost demanded and widely used products in various industrial sectors. We supply Threaded Lateral Tee products at the factory rate; it’s developed from our modern equipment to define all mechanical properties. We are testing these Threaded Lateral Tee repeatedly before delivering them to clients. By using suitable packing, we are packing ordered products to avoid damages in transport, and by choosing the fastest way of shipping, we are safely delivering these products at the client’s location within the decided time.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee, Forged Threaded Lateral Tee in Mumbai. Threaded Lateral Tee Dimensions
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Threaded Lateral Tee Fittings in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Threaded Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Dimensions
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Threaded Lateral Tee. Threaded Lateral Tee is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Threaded Lateral Tee.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our Threaded Lateral Tees.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Threaded Lateral Tee in all grades from ½” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Threaded Fittings (Threaded Lateral Tee) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Threaded Lateral Tee are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Threaded Lateral Tee.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Threaded Lateral Tee in India.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Threaded Lateral Tee|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Lateral Tee|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Lateral Tee|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Threaded Lateral Tee|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Threaded Lateral Tee|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Threaded Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Threaded Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
All Types of Threaded Lateral Tee by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Lateral Tee||1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
Ready Stock of ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee in India
|Forged Threaded Lateral Tee||Forged Screwed Lateral Tees|
|150 lb. Threaded Fittings Pipe Lateral Tee||Threaded Forged Lateral Tee|
|ASME B16.11 Forged Threaded Lateral Tee||Forged Lateral Tee 3000LB Threaded|
|Stainless Steel Screwed Lateral Tee||SS Forged Threaded Lateral Tees|
|ANSI B16.11 Forged Threaded Lateral Tee Dealer||BS 3799 Forged Screwed Lateral Tee|
|Forged Threaded Lateral Tee||Threaded Forged Lateral Tee|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Lateral Tee||High Quality Threaded Lateral Tee|
|ASTM A182 Threaded SS Lateral Tee||Duplex Steel Threaded Lateral Tee|
|Super Duplex Steel Screwed Lateral Tee||Copper Nickel Threaded Lateral Tee|
|High Nickel Alloy Threaded Lateral Tee||Hastelloy Screwed Lateral Tee|
|Titanium Forged Threaded Lateral Tee||Inconel Threaded Lateral Tee|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Threaded Lateral Tee.