ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is one of the recognized Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of Threaded Reducing Coupling, which are robust and durable and are used by a variety of industries. Threaded Reducing coupling is a forged fitting designed to allow pipes of dissimilar diameters to be joined together. Threaded Reducing Coupling is used where the small consumer is joined into large supply circuits or where small diameter fitting is installed. Threaded Reducing couplings are available for many common pipe types, including steel, copper. Threaded Reducing Coupling Fittings is widely demanded within the different industrial sectors. fabrication of Reducing Couplings is completed under the stringent guidance of professional experts as they, consistent with their knowledge, are supervising workers to develop the superb quality of Coupling so it is often utilized in any atmosphere. We are offering these Threaded Reducing Couplings in several ranges of specifications that change in sizes, classes, types, standards, and dimensions. We also are providing customized products to our buyers as per the demands they’re having.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling, Forged Threaded Reducing Coupling in Mumbai. Threaded Reducing Coupling Dimensions
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Threaded Reducing Coupling in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Threaded Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Dimensions
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Threaded Reducing Coupling. Threaded Reducing Coupling is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Threaded Reducing Coupling.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain the reliability and quality of our Threaded Reducing Couplings.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Threaded Reducing Coupling in all grades from ½” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Threaded Fittings (Threaded Reducing Coupling) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Threaded Reducing Coupling are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Threaded Reducing Coupling.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Threaded Reducing Coupling in India.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Threaded Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Threaded Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
All Types of Threaded Reducing Coupling by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Reducing Coupling||1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
Ready Stock of ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling in India
|Forged Threaded Reducing Coupling||Forged Screwed Reducing Couplings|
|150 lb. Threaded Fittings Reducing Coupling||Threaded Forged Reducing Coupling|
|ASME B16.11 Forged Threaded Reducing Coupling||Forged Reducing Coupling 3000LB Threaded|
|Stainless Steel Screwed Reducing Coupling||SS Forged Threaded Reducing Couplings|
|ANSI B16.11 Forged Threaded Reducing Coupling||BS 3799 Forged Screwed Reducing Coupling|
|Forged Threaded Reducing Coupling||Threaded Forged Reducing Coupling|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Reducing Coupling||High Quality Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|ASTM A182 Threaded SS Reducing Coupling||Duplex Steel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|Super Duplex Steel Screwed Reducing Coupling||Copper Nickel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
|High Nickel Alloy Threaded Reducing Coupling||Hastelloy Screwed Reducing Coupling|
|Titanium Forged Threaded Reducing Coupling||Inconel Threaded Reducing Coupling|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Threaded Reducing Coupling.