Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings Supplier. ASTM B564 Incoloy 330 Threaded Fittings & Socket Weld Fittings Manufacturer in India.
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is a trusted ASTM B564 Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings, 330 Incoloy Forged Fittings manufacturers in India. Our Incoloy 330 Forged Threaded Fittings Accessories offer a high level of corrosion resistance, particularly to oxidation, nitridation, and carburization. We supply Incoloy 330 Socket Weld Fittings, ASME SB564 Alloy 330 Forged Fittings, ASME SB564 Incoloy Alloy 330 Forged Fittings & Grade 330 Incoloy Alloy Threaded and Socket Weld Fittings at lower prices. The high nickel and chromium of Ra 330 Tee Pipe Fittings, ASTM B564 Alloy 330/ SS 330/ Ra 330 Socket Weld Fittings provide good resistance to oxidation and carburization. We stock complete range or scope of Incoloy SS 330/ Ra 330 Forged Threaded Tee, Incoloy Alloy 330 Forged Threaded, and Socket Weld Elbow in Stock in various sizes. These Incoloy Alloy 330 Threaded Pipe Fittings, Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings has a solid solution composition and is not hardenable by heat treatment. Incoloy Alloy 330 Forged Threaded Fittings production phase involved in manufacturing of the goods continually proceeds in compliance with all the industry standards. Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is supplying Incoloy 330 Elbow, Incoloy 330 Threaded Fittingsto Punjab, Bangalore, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Karnataka, Haryana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Kolkata, Madhya-Pradesh, Tamil-Nadu, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai(Madras). The ASME SB564 Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings, Incoloy 330 Threaded / Socket Weld Fittings made using nickel, chromium that has proven to be sturdy and sustaining for any domain of the industrial work.
Largest Manufacturer and Stockist of ASME SB564 Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings, Incoloy 330 Threaded 90° Elbow, Cross, Cap, Union, Boss, Adapter, Bushing, Outlet, Pipe Hex & Swage Nipple, Square Head, Hex, & Bull Plug, Full, Half, & Reducing Coupling, 45° Elbow, Street Elbow, Reducing Tee, Lateral Tee in Mumbai
- Incoloy 330 Forged Threaded Fittings Specifications
- Incoloy Alloy 330 Threaded Pipe Fittings Chemical Composition
- Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings Equivalent
- ASTM B564 Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings Dimensions
- Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- In Stock Grades of 330 Incoloy Forged Fittings
- ASME SB564 Alloy 330 Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- Incoloy 330 Elbow Applications and Uses
- Ready Stock of Incoloy UNS N08330 Threaded Coupling in India
- Incoloy 330 Socket Weld Fittings Exporter
- Inconel Ra 330 Hexagonal Plug Supplier
- Alloy 330 Forged Fittings Types
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Elbow
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Tee
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Cross
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Coupling
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld End Cap
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Union
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Boss
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Outlet
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Nipple
- Incoloy 330 Threaded & Socket Weld Adapters
- Incoloy 330 Socket Weld Reducer Insert
- Incoloy 330 Socket weld Reducers
- Incoloy 330 Threaded Bushing
- Incoloy 330 Threaded Plug
Most Trusted Supplier and Exporter of ANSI B16.11 330 Socket Weld Fittings- 90° Elbow, Reducers, Half & Full Coupling, End Cap, Union, Reducer Insert, Boss, Outlet, Nipple, Adapters, 45° Elbow, Equal Tee, Reducing Tee, Lateral Tee, Cross in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
Incoloy 330 Forged Threaded Fittings Specifications
ASTM B564 / ASME SB564.
Standards / Dimensions
ASME 16.11, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97, BS 3799.
1/8” NB to 4” NB.
Threaded or Screwed Fittings, Socketweld Fittings.
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS.
Elbows, Caps, Tees, Cross, Plug, Reducer, Inserts, Bushings, Couplings, Unions etc.
Alloy 330 Forged Fittings Types
Incoloy Alloy 330 Threaded Pipe Fittings Chemical Composition
|330||0.08 max||2.00 max||0.75-1.50||0.03 max||1.00 max||Balance||34.0-37.0||17.0-20.0||0.025||0.005 max|
Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings Equivalent
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. has complete lines of forging and support equipment, including the advance in die sinking technology. Next generation machining systems and automated production lines deliver high volume capabilities with uncompromising quality, tested to the most stringent standards. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our Incoloy 330 Threaded and Socket Weld 45 Degree, 90 Degree, and Street Elbows.
- We strive for quality production of Incoloy 330 Forged Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and conform to DIN, EN, MSS, ANSI, ASTM, ASME, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Incoloy 330 Threaded Elbow. Incoloy 330 Socket Weld Reducing Tee are provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE Coating, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, fabrication services on Incoloy 330 Threaded Pipe Fittings.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Incoloy 330 Socket Weld and Threaded Pipe Fittings with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Milling machines, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, Lathe Machines, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Incoloy 330 High Pressure Forged Fittings in the size range of 1/8″ to 4″ (DN6-DN100). According to their applications, there are divided into two categories i.e. socket weld pipe fittings and threaded or screwed pipe fittings. In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our buyers.
- Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings i.e. Elbow, coupling, half coupling, cross, street elbow, bushing, union, reducer insert, outlet, Tee, cap, plug, swage nipple, bull plug, pipe nipple, etc. are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Incoloy 330 Forged Fittings are marked with Size, Grade, Degree, Lot No, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on pipe fittings.
- In stock fittings to satisfy any urgent needs of customers threaded: 2000, 3000 and 6000 lbs (140kgs/cm2-210kgs/cm2-410kgs/cm2) in schedule sch 40, sch 80, and sch 160. Socket Weld: 3000, 6000, 9000 lbs. in schedule sch 80, sch 160, and xxs.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report. we also offer a range of Mechanical Testing, Non-Destructive Testing, and Hydro Testing such as Ultra Sonic, Hardness, PMI, Radiography, to customers specifications
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Incoloy 330 Threaded and Socket Weld Fittings in India.
In Stock Grades of 330 Incoloy Forged Fittings
ASME SB564 Alloy 330 Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
|American Steel Forged Fittings Standard|
|Standard Code||Standard Name|
|ANSI ASME SB-564||Forged fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.11||Socket-welding and Threaded forged fittings|
|MSS SP-79||Socket-welding reducing Inserts|
|MSS SP-83||Class 3000 steel socket-welding and threaded unions|
|MSS SP-95||Swaged nipples and round plugs|
|MSS SP-97||SW,TH and BW ends for integrally reinforced forged branch outlet|
Incoloy 330 Elbow Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
Ready Stock of Incoloy UNS N08330 Threaded Coupling in India
|ASTM B564 Incoloy SS 330 Threaded Elbow||Incoloy 330 Socket Weld Fittings|
|Incoloy Ra 330 Threaded Tee||Inconel SS 330 SW Laterial Tee|
|Inconel 330 Threaded BEND||ASTM B564 Incoloy SS 330 Socketweld Elbow|
|Incoloy 330 Threaded Forged Fittings||ASME B564 Incoloy Ra 330 Socket weld Tee|
|330 Incoloy Threaded Cap||330 Incoloy Socketweld Cap|
|Incoloy UNS N08330 Threaded Coupling||Incoloy UNS N08330 Socketweld Coupling|
|Alloy 330 Threaded Pipe Elbow||Alloy 330 Socket weld Pipe Elbow|
|SS 330 Alloy Threaded Forged 90deg. Elbow||SS 330 Alloy Forged Socket weld 90deg. Elbow|
|Inconel SS 330 Hex Plug||Incoloy Ra 330 Socket Weld Cross|
|Incoloy Ra 330 Threaded Cross||Alloy WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4886 Socketweld Fittings|
|Inconel Ra 330 Hexagonal Plug||ASME 16.11 Socket Weld Fittings|
|Alloy DIN NR. 1.4886 Screwed Fittings||330 Incoloy Socket weld Equal Tee|
|SS 330 Incoloy Threaded Equal Tee||Incoloy SS 330 Socket Weld Union|
|Inconel SS 330 Lateral Tee||Incoloy Ra330 Socket weld Plug|
|Incoloy Ra 330 Threaded||Incoloy 330 Class 6000 Socket Weld Fittings|
|ASME 16.11 Incoloy 330 Threaded Fittings||ASME SB564 Incoloy SS 330 Class 6000 Threaded Forged Fittings|
|Incoloy 330 Threaded Plug||Incoloy 330 Forged Threaded Fittings|
Incoloy 330 Socket Weld Fittings Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Inconel Ra 330 Hexagonal Plug Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for SS 330 Alloy Forged Socket weld 90deg. Elbow.