Stainless Steel 310 Forged Fittings Supplier. ASTM A182 SS 310S Threaded Fittings & Socket Weld Fittings Manufacturer in India.
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is one of the well-known distributor and exporter for high-quality Alloy 310 / 310S Forged Threaded Fittings, which are reduced to iron, also called hot metal or pig iron. After casting and rolling, Stainless Steel 310 Forged Threaded Elbow is delivered as coil, plate, sections, or bars. Stainless Steel 310S Forged Threaded Tee made in fine quality uses electricity to melt recycled steel. Additives, such as Stainless Steel 310 Forged Threaded Cross are used to adjust to the desired chemical composition. Electrical energy in Stainless Steel 310S Forged Threaded Cap can be supplemented with oxygen injected into the EAF. Another steelmaking technology, the open hearth furnace (OHF), makes up about 0.4 % of Stainless Steel 310 Forged Threaded production. The OHF process of Stainless Steel 310S Forged Threaded Coupling is very energy-intensive and is in decline owing to its environmental and economic disadvantages. Stainless Steel 310 Forged Threaded Union remain in use for decades before they can be recycled. Therefore, there is not enough recycled Stainless Steel 310S Forged Threaded Bushing to meet growing demand using the EAF steelmaking method alone. The demand for Stainless Steel 310 Forged Threaded Plug is met through the combined use of different production methods. All of these production methods can use recycled Stainless Steel 310S Forged Threaded Hex Plus as an input, where it contains recycled steel.
Largest Manufacturer and Stockist of ASME SA182 High-Pressure Stainless Steel 310 Forged Fittings- 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Street Elbow, Reducing Tee, Lateral Tee, Cross, End Cap, Union, Boss, Adapter, Bushing, Outlet, Pipe Hex & Swage Nipple, Square Head, Hex, & Bull Plug, Full, Half, & Reducing Coupling, Equal Tee, Reducers, Reducer Insert in Mumbai
- Stainless Steel 310 Forged Fittings Specifications
- SS 310 Forged Fittings Equivalent Grades
- SS 310S Forged Fittings Chemical Composition
- SS 310 Forged Fittings Mechanical Properties
- Stainless Steel 310 Forged Fittings Dimensions
- Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- In Stock Grades of Stainless Steel 310S Forged Fittings
- SS 310S Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- SS 310 Forged Fittings Applications and Uses
- Stainless Steel 310S Forged Fittings Weight List
- ASME SA182 SS 310 Forged Fittings Ready Stock
- ASME SA182 SS 310S Forged Fittings Exporter
- ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 310S Forged Fittings Supplier
- ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 310 Forged Fittings Types
- UNS S31000 Threaded & Socket Weld Elbow
- WNR 1.4841 Threaded & Socket Weld Tee
- UNS S31008 Threaded & Socket Weld Cross
- WNR 1.4845 Threaded & Socket Weld Coupling
- UNS S31000 Threaded & Socket Weld End Cap
- WNR 1.4841 Threaded & Socket Weld Union
- UNS S31008 Threaded & Socket Weld Boss
- WNR 1.4845 Threaded & Socket Weld Outlet
- UNS S31000 Threaded & Socket Weld Nipple
- WNR 1.4841 Threaded & Socket Weld Adapters
- Stainless Steel 310 Socket Weld Reducer Insert
- Stainless Steel 310S Socket weld Reducers
- Stainless Steel 310 Threaded Bushing
- Stainless Steel 310S Threaded Plug
Most Trusted Supplier and Exporter of UNS S31008 Threaded Fittings, WNR 1.4845 Socket Weld Fittings, BS 310S24 Forged Pipe Fittings, JIS SUS 310S / 310 High Pressure Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Specifications
ASME SA182 / ASTM A182
Standards / Dimensions
ASME 16.11, BS 3799, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97
Size & Thickness
1/8” NB to 4” NB
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Threaded or Screwed Fittings, Socketweld Fittings
Elbows, Caps, Tees, Cross, Plug, Reducer, Inserts, Bushings, Couplings, Unions etc.
Leading Manufacturers of Different Types of ASTM A182 SS 310S Forged Pipe Fittings i.e. Stainless Steel 310 Socket Weld Pipe Fittings and Stainless Steel 310 Threaded Pipe Fittings (WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4841 / UNS S31000 / JIS SUS 310 / BS 310S16 / GOST 20Ch25N20S2 / EN X15CrNi25-20) in the form of 90° Elbow | 45° Elbow | Equal Tee | Reducing Tee | Lateral Tee | Cross | Reducers | Half Coupling | Full Coupling | End Cap | Union | Reducer Insert | Boss | Branch Outlet | Lateral Outlet | 90° Elbow Outlet | Nipple | Adapters | Street Elbow | Reducing Coupling | Bushing | Hex Plug | Square Head Plug | Bull Plug | Union | Hex Nipple | Swage Nipple | Pipe Nipple at Best Prices in India.
ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Types
ASTM A182 SS 310 / 310S Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings Equivalent Grades
|SS 310||1.4841||S31000||SUS 310||310S24||20Ch25N20S2||–||X15CrNi25-20|
|SS 310S||1.4845||S31008||SUS 310S||310S16||20Ch23N18||–||X8CrNi25-21|
ASTM A182 SS 310 / 310S Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings Chemical Composition
|SS 310||0.015 max||2.0 max||0.15 max||0.020 max||0.015 max||24.00 – 26.00||0.10 max||19.00 – 21.00||54.7 min|
|SS 310S||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.00 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||24.00 – 26.00||0.75 max||19.00 – 21.00||53.095 min|
ASTM A182 SS 310 / 310S Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|7.9 g/cm3||1402 °C (2555 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||40 %|
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. has complete lines of forging and support equipment, including the advance in die sinking technology. Next generation machining systems and automated production lines deliver high volume capabilities with uncompromising quality, tested to the most stringent standards. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our Stainless Steel UNS S31008 Threaded and Socket Weld 45 Degree, 90 Degree, and Street Elbows.
- We strive for quality production of ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 310 Forged Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and conform to DIN, EN, MSS, ANSI, ASTM, ASME, JIS Standards to make the highest quality SS 310 Threaded Elbow. SS 310S Socket Weld Reducing Tee are provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE Coating, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, fabrication services on ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 310 Threaded Pipe Fittings.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Stainless Steel 1.4845 Socket Weld and Threaded Pipe Fittings with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Milling machines, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, Lathe Machines, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Stainless Steel 310S High Pressure Forged Fittings in the size range of 1/8″ to 4″ (DN6-DN100). According to their applications, there are divided into two categories i.e. Grade 310 socket weld pipe fittings and threaded or screwed pipe fittings. In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our buyers.
- SS 310 Forged Fittings i.e. Elbow, coupling, half coupling, cross, street elbow, bushing, union, reducer insert, outlet, Tee, cap, plug, swage nipple, bull plug, pipe nipple, etc. are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Stainless Steel 310 Forged Fittings are marked with Size, Grade, Degree, Lot No, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on pipe fittings.
- The material for forged fittings stainless steel grade 310 conforms to standard-ASME A182. The dimensions for forged stainless steel 310 fittings conform to standard-ASME B16.11. NPT Threads conform to standard-ASME B1.20.1.
- In stock grade 310S fittings to satisfy any urgent needs of customers threaded: 2000, 3000 and 6000 lbs (140kgs/cm2-210kgs/cm2-410kgs/cm2) in schedule sch 40, sch 80, and sch 160. Socket Weld: 3000, 6000, 9000 lbs. in schedule sch 80, sch 160, and xxs.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report. we also offer a range of Mechanical Testing, Non-Destructive Testing, and Hydro Testing such as Ultra Sonic, Hardness, PMI, Radiography, to customers specifications
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Stainless Steel 310S Threaded and Socket Weld Fittings in India.
In Stock Grades of Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
|ASTM A182 / A182M||Forged Fittings and valves and parts for high temperature service.
Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Forged Fittings
|BS3799||Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry|
|ANSI/ASME B1.20.1||Pipe threads, general purpose (inch).|
|ISO 4144||Stainless steel fittings threaded to ISO 7-1.|
|American Steel Forged Fittings Standard|
|Standard Code||Standard Name|
|ANSI ASME SA-182||Forged fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.11||Socket-welding and Threaded forged fittings|
|MSS SP-83||Class 3000 steel socket-welding and threaded unions|
|MSS SP-95||Swaged nipples and round plugs|
|MSS SP-79||Socket-welding reducing Inserts|
|MSS SP-97||SW,TH and BW ends for integrally reinforced forged branch outlet|
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Weight List- POUNDS PER 100 PCS
|Name||WorkingPress.||1/4”||3/8”||1/2”||3/4”||1”||1-1/4”||1-1/2”||2”||# per 100 pcs|
|90º Ells S/W||3000#||22||29||53||86||139||198||286||400|
|45º Ells S/W||3000#||22||38||53||86||139||198||374||396|
|45º Ells Screw||3000#||29||53||86||139||198||374||600||800|
Ready Stock of Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings in India
|ASME B16.11 SS 310S Threaded Swage Nipple||SS 310 Forged Eccentric Swage Nipple|
|310 Stainless Steel Socket Weld 45 Deg Elbow||310S Stainless Steel High Pressure Forged Fittings|
|JIS SUS 310S Forged Socket weld Boss||BS 310S24 Forged Screwed Reducer Insert|
|310 Stainless Steel 3000 threaded reducing tee||Grade 310S SS 3000 LB Threaded Fittings End Pipe Cap|
|ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Socket Weld Union||GOST 20Ch23N18 Forged Equal Cross 3000lb|
|UNS S31000 Forged Pipe Coupling||ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 310S Full Coupling|
|EN X8CrNi25-21 Socket Weld Pipe Cap||UNS S31000 3000 LB Socket Weld Half Coupling|
|WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4841 Forged Threaded Bushing||Stainless Steel 310S Threaded Pipe Nipples|
|310 Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Fittings||310S Stainless Steel Threaded Hex Head Bushing|
|SS 310 Threaded Union BS 3799||SS 310S Screwed Street Elbow|
|SS 310S Forged 90 Degree Elbow||SS 310 90 Degree BSP Threaded Elbow|
|Stainless Steel 310S Socket Weld Tee||ASTM A182 Gr.310 90° NPT Threaded Elbow|
|SS 310 Socket Weld Reducing Tee||ASTM A182 310S Threaded Unequal Tee|
|SS 1.4845 Socket Weld Reducing Cross||Inox 310S Unequal Cross|
|Stainless Steel S31000 Full Coupling||ASTM A182 310S Socket Weld Coupling|
|ASTM A182 310 NPT Threaded Pipe Cap||JIS SUS 310 Socket Weld Cross|
|BS 310S16 Forged Screwed Union||GOST 20Ch25N20S2 Forged Union 3000LB|
|SS 310S 3000 LB Threaded Fittings||UNS S31008 Forged Socket weld Fittings|
|ASTM A182 310S NPT Threaded Fittings||EN X15CrNi25-20 Forged Threaded Swage Nipple|
|SS 310 3000 LB Threaded Elbow Class 150||SS 310S 90 Degree Threaded Elbow|
|SS 310 90 degree Threaded Elbow||310S Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Tee|
|SS 310 BSP Threaded Half Coupling||Inox 310S Threaded Full Coupling|
|310S SS 3000 LB 1/2 Threaded Half Coupling||SS 310 Forged NPT Threaded Coupling|
|ASTM A182 310 Threaded Pipe Half Coupling||Stainless Steel 310 Screwed Coupling|
|ASTM A182 310 Forged Socket weld Pipe Cap||SS 310S 3000LB Threaded End Pipe Cap|
|Stainless Steel 310S Threaded Union||ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 310 Screwed Union|
|ASME SA182 Gr.310S Forged Threaded Busing||Stainless Steel 310 Screwed Forged Plug|
|SS 310 Threaded Square Plug||SS 310S Square Head Plugs|
|310 Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Plug||310S Stainless Steel Threaded Hex Plug|
|SS 310 Forged Threaded Hex Nipple||310S Stainless Steel Threaded Adapter|
|SS 310S NPT Threaded Street Elbow||Stainless Steel 310 BSP Swage Nipple|
|ANSI B16.11 SS 310 Threaded Cross||SS 310S NPT Threaded Equal Cross|
|310 SS 45 Degree Threaded Elbow||310S SS 45 Degree BSP Threaded Elbow|
ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 310 / 310S Forged Fittings Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASTM A182 SS 310 / 310S Forged Fittings.