Stainless Steel 321 Forged Fittings Supplier. ASTM A182 SS 321H Threaded Fittings & Socket Weld Fittings Manufacturer in India.
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is a well-known firm that stockist a wide range of SS 321 / 321H Forged Socket Weld Fittings, which is readily welded by most standard processes. Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Fittings should be considered for applications requiring intermittent heating between 800 º F (427 º C) and 1650 º F (899 º C). In welded ambient temperature applications, Stainless Steel 321H Forged Socket Weld Fittings has been replaced by SS 304L. Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Elbow Fittings has excellent resistance to inter-granular corrosion and has excellent weldability. Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Tee Fittings has excellent corrosion resistance at normal temperatures but is primarily designed to perform at elevated temperatures. Austenitic class of Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Cap Fittings is generally considered to be weldable by the common fusion and resistance techniques. Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Coupling Fittings is often used for aircraft piston engine manifolds and exhaust stacks. Typical applications of Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Cross Fittings include Aircraft exhaust manifolds and Expansion joints. Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Union Fittings is extremely beneficial in applications of temperatures ranging from 800 ° F, to 1600 ° F, as it eliminates the necessity for re-annealing after fabrication. These Stainless Steel 321 Forged Socket Weld Plug Fittings is also used in Weld equipment and Chemical processing equipment.
Largest Manufacturer and Stockist of ASME SA182 High-Pressure Stainless Steel 321 Forged Fittings- 90° Elbow, 45° Elbow, Street Elbow, Reducing Tee, Lateral Tee, Cross, End Cap, Union, Boss, Adapter, Bushing, Outlet, Pipe Hex & Swage Nipple, Square Head, Hex, & Bull Plug, Full, Half, & Reducing Coupling, Equal Tee, Reducers, Reducer Insert in Mumbai
- Stainless Steel 321 Forged Fittings Specifications
- SS 321 Forged Fittings Equivalent Grades
- SS 321H Forged Fittings Chemical Composition
- SS 321 Forged Fittings Mechanical Properties
- Stainless Steel 321 Forged Fittings Dimensions
- Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- In Stock Grades of Stainless Steel 321H Forged Fittings
- SS 321H Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
- SS 321 Forged Fittings Applications and Uses
- Stainless Steel 321H Forged Fittings Weight List
- ASME SA182 SS 321 Forged Fittings Ready Stock
- ASME SA182 SS 321H Forged Fittings Exporter
- ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 321H Forged Fittings Supplier
- ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 321 Forged Fittings Types
- UNS S32100 Threaded & Socket Weld Elbow
- WNR 1.4541 Threaded & Socket Weld Tee
- UNS S32109 Threaded & Socket Weld Cross
- WNR 1.4878 Threaded & Socket Weld Coupling
- UNS S32100 Threaded & Socket Weld End Cap
- WNR 1.4541 Threaded & Socket Weld Union
- UNS S32109 Threaded & Socket Weld Boss
- WNR 1.4878 Threaded & Socket Weld Outlet
- UNS S32100 Threaded & Socket Weld Nipple
- WNR 1.4541 Threaded & Socket Weld Adapters
- Stainless Steel 321 Socket Weld Reducer Insert
- Stainless Steel 321H Socket weld Reducers
- Stainless Steel 321 Threaded Bushing
- Stainless Steel 321H Threaded Plug
Most Trusted Supplier and Exporter of UNS S32109 Threaded Fittings, WNR 1.4878 Socket Weld Fittings, SS 321 Forged Pipe Fittings, JIS SUS 321H / 321 High Pressure Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Specifications
ASME SA182 / ASTM A182
Standards / Dimensions
ASME 16.11, BS 3799, MSS SP-79, 83, 95, 97
Size & Thickness
1/8” NB to 4” NB
2000 LBS, 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS
Threaded or Screwed Fittings, Socketweld Fittings
Elbows, Caps, Tees, Cross, Plug, Reducer, Inserts, Bushings, Couplings, Unions etc.
ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Types
ASTM A182 SS 321 / 321H Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings Equivalent Grades
|SS 321||1.4541||S32100||SUS 321||X6CrNiTi18-10|
|SS 321H||1.4878||S32109||SUS 321H||X12CrNiTi18-9|
SS 321 / 321H Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings Chemical Composition
|SS 321||0.08 max||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||0.10 max||9.00 – 12.00||5(C+N) – 0.70 max|
|SS 321H||0.04 – 0.10||2.0 max||1.0 max||0.045 max||0.030 max||17.00 – 19.00||0.10 max||9.00 – 12.00||4(C+N) – 0.70 max|
ASTM A182 SS 321 / 321H Threaded & Socket Weld Fittings Mechanical Properties
|Density||Melting Point||Tensile Strength||Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Elongation|
|8.0 g/cm3||1457 °C (2650 °F)||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||35 %|
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. has complete lines of forging and support equipment, including the advance in die sinking technology. Next generation machining systems and automated production lines deliver high volume capabilities with uncompromising quality, tested to the most stringent standards. In order to maintain reliability and quality of our Stainless Steel UNS S32109 Threaded and Socket Weld 45 Degree, 90 Degree, and Street Elbows.
- We strive for quality production of ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 321 Forged Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and conform to DIN, EN, MSS, ANSI, ASTM, ASME, JIS Standards to make the highest quality SS 321 Threaded Elbow. SS 321H Socket Weld Reducing Tee are provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE Coating, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, fabrication services on ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 321 Threaded Pipe Fittings.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Stainless Steel 1.4878 Socket Weld and Threaded Pipe Fittings with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Milling machines, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, Lathe Machines, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Stainless Steel 321H High Pressure Forged Fittings in the size range of 1/8″ to 4″ (DN6-DN100). According to their applications, there are divided into two categories i.e. Grade 321 socket weld pipe fittings and threaded or screwed pipe fittings. In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our buyers.
- SS 321 Forged Fittings i.e. Elbow, coupling, half coupling, cross, street elbow, bushing, union, reducer insert, outlet, Tee, cap, plug, swage nipple, bull plug, pipe nipple, etc. are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Stainless Steel 321 Forged Fittings are marked with Size, Grade, Degree, Lot No, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on pipe fittings.
- The material for forged fittings stainless steel grade 321 conforms to standard-ASME A182. The dimensions for forged stainless steel 321 fittings conform to standard-ASME B16.11. NPT Threads conform to standard-ASME B1.20.1.
- In stock grade 321H fittings to satisfy any urgent needs of customers threaded: 2000, 3000 and 6000 lbs (140kgs/cm2-210kgs/cm2-410kgs/cm2) in schedule sch 40, sch 80, and sch 160. Socket Weld: 3000, 6000, 9000 lbs. in schedule sch 80, sch 160, and xxs.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report. we also offer a range of Mechanical Testing, Non-Destructive Testing, and Hydro Testing such as Ultra Sonic, Hardness, PMI, Radiography, to customers specifications
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Stainless Steel 321H Threaded and Socket Weld Fittings in India.
In Stock Grades of Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings
Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Manufacturing Standards
|ASTM A182 / A182M||Forged Fittings and valves and parts for high temperature service.
Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic Stainless Steel Forged Fittings
|BS3799||Specification for Steel pipe fittings, screwed and Socket-welding for the petroleum industry|
|ANSI/ASME B1.20.1||Pipe threads, general purpose (inch).|
|ISO 4144||Stainless steel fittings threaded to ISO 7-1.|
|American Steel Forged Fittings Standard|
|Standard Code||Standard Name|
|ANSI ASME SA-182||Forged fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.11||Socket-welding and Threaded forged fittings|
|MSS SP-83||Class 3000 steel socket-welding and threaded unions|
|MSS SP-95||Swaged nipples and round plugs|
|MSS SP-79||Socket-welding reducing Inserts|
|MSS SP-97||SW,TH and BW ends for integrally reinforced forged branch outlet|
Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Weight List- POUNDS PER 100 PCS
|Name||WorkingPress.||1/4”||3/8”||1/2”||3/4”||1”||1-1/4”||1-1/2”||2”||# per 100 pcs|
|90º Ells S/W||3000#||22||29||53||86||139||198||286||400|
|45º Ells S/W||3000#||22||38||53||86||139||198||374||396|
|45º Ells Screw||3000#||29||53||86||139||198||374||600||800|
Ready Stock of Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings in India
|ASME B16.11 SS 321H Threaded Swage Nipple||SS 321 Forged Eccentric Swage Nipple|
|321 Stainless Steel Socket Weld 45 Deg Elbow||321H Stainless Steel High Pressure Forged Fittings|
|JIS SUS 321H Forged Socket weld Boss||SS 321 Forged Screwed Reducer Insert|
|321 Stainless Steel 3000 threaded reducing tee||Grade 321H SS 3000 LB Threaded Fittings End Pipe Cap|
|ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Socket Weld Union||SS 321 Forged Equal Cross 3000lb|
|UNS S32100 Forged Pipe Coupling||ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 321H Full Coupling|
|EN X12CrNiTi18-9 Socket Weld Pipe Cap||UNS S32100 3000 LB Socket Weld Half Coupling|
|WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4541 Forged Threaded Bushing||Stainless Steel 321H Threaded Pipe Nipples|
|321 Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Fittings||321H Stainless Steel Threaded Hex Head Bushing|
|SS 321 Threaded Union BS 3799||SS 321H Screwed Street Elbow|
|SS 321H Forged 90 Degree Elbow||SS 321 90 Degree BSP Threaded Elbow|
|Stainless Steel 321H Socket Weld Tee||ASTM A182 Gr.321 90° NPT Threaded Elbow|
|SS 321 Socket Weld Reducing Tee||ASTM A182 321H Threaded Unequal Tee|
|SS 1.4878 Socket Weld Reducing Cross||Inox 321H Unequal Cross|
|Stainless Steel S32100 Full Coupling||ASTM A182 321H Socket Weld Coupling|
|ASTM A182 321 NPT Threaded Pipe Cap||JIS SUS 321 Socket Weld Cross|
|SS 321H Forged Screwed Union||SS 321H Forged Union 3000LB|
|SS 321H 3000 LB Threaded Fittings||UNS S32109 Forged Socket weld Fittings|
|ASTM A182 321H NPT Threaded Fittings||EN X6CrNiTi18-10 Forged Threaded Swage Nipple|
|SS 321 3000 LB Threaded Elbow Class 150||SS 321H 90 Degree Threaded Elbow|
|SS 321 90 degree Threaded Elbow||321H Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Tee|
|SS 321 BSP Threaded Half Coupling||Inox 321H Threaded Full Coupling|
|321H SS 3000 LB 1/2 Threaded Half Coupling||SS 321 Forged NPT Threaded Coupling|
|ASTM A182 321 Threaded Pipe Half Coupling||Stainless Steel 321 Screwed Coupling|
|ASTM A182 321 Forged Socket weld Pipe Cap||SS 321H 3000LB Threaded End Pipe Cap|
|Stainless Steel 321H Threaded Union||ASTM A182 Stainless Steel 321 Screwed Union|
|ASME SA182 Gr.321H Forged Threaded Busing||Stainless Steel 321 Screwed Forged Plug|
|SS 321 Threaded Square Plug||SS 321H Square Head Plugs|
|321 Stainless Steel NPT Threaded Plug||321H Stainless Steel Threaded Hex Plug|
|SS 321 Forged Threaded Hex Nipple||321H Stainless Steel Threaded Adapter|
|SS 321H NPT Threaded Street Elbow||Stainless Steel 321 BSP Swage Nipple|
|ANSI B16.11 SS 321 Threaded Cross||SS 321H NPT Threaded Equal Cross|
|321 SS 45 Degree Threaded Elbow||321H SS 45 Degree BSP Threaded Elbow|
ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME SA182 Stainless Steel 321 / 321H Forged Fittings Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASTM A182 SS 321 / 321H Forged Fittings.