ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Supplier, Manufacturer in India
Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is a Manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of ASME B16.11 Threaded Union. it’s an innovative company that has received its ISO certification and also ensures complete customer satisfaction. It’s designed to allow easy, quick, and convenient disconnection of pipe for maintenance or fixture replacement. they’re primarily used for maintenance and installation purposes. ANSI B16.11 Threaded Union provides a simple nut transition that allows an easy release at any time. Threaded Union Is used in a low-pressure environment where the dismantling of a pipe is required often. These ASME B16.11 Threaded Unions are wont to join pipes or tubes of various dimensions. The above-mentioned fittings are provided to the clients in accordance with international standards and specifications. These Forged Threaded Union Fittings are made by us under the expertise of professionals. Modern equipment is used for manufacturing the Threaded / Screwed Union Fittings. A Threaded Pipe Union consists of three parts – a nut, a female end, and a male end. to create a good working pipe fitting, both the male and female ends are sealed alongside the help of nuts. A Female Threaded Union Fitting has threads on the within, while within the male-threaded fitting, the threads are on the surface.
Largest Stockist of ANSI/ASME B16.11 Threaded Union, Forged Threaded Union in Mumbai. Threaded Union Dimensions
Most Trusted Exporters of ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97 Threaded Union in South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Kuwait, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Italy, Nigeria, Iraq, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Oman, Qatar, Myanmar, Sri Lanka.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Specifications
ASME SA182, SB564 / 160 / 472, SB 61/62/151/152, SA105/694/350 / ASTM A182, B564/160/472, B61/62/151/152, A105/A694/A350
Standards / Dimensions
ANSI/ASME B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97
Size & Thickness
Threaded Pressure Class
2000LBS, 3000LBS, 6000LBS, 9000LBS
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Dimensions
|DIMENSIONS OF THREADED UNION (BS3799) (in mm)|
|Nom. Pipe Size||Pipe End Min||Socket Bore Dia.||Socket Wall Min.||Water Way Bore||Laying Length||Male Flange Min.||Nut Min.||Threads Per 25.4 Max||Bearing Min.||Depth of Socket Min.||Length Assem. Nominal||Clear Assem. Nut|
Why Purchase From Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. strive for quality production of ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Pipe Fittings. We adequately test raw materials and confirm to ASTM, ASME, DIN, EN, JIS Standards to make the highest quality Threaded Union. Threaded Union is provided with 100% Radiography Test Report and Third Party Inspection or Buyer Inspection service is available on finished products.
- Value Added Services are provided such as Epoxy & FBE coating, Sandblasting, Hot dipped galvanizing, Electropolish or other special finishes, Threading, soldering, Custom shape cutting, fabrication services on Threaded Union.
- Unichem Steel & Alloy Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in manufacturing of custom size ANSI B16.11 Threaded Union with accurate dimensions and uniform wall thickness.
- We are presently equipped with modern manufacturing equipment and inspection tools such as Lathe Machines, Milling Machine, Heating & Annealing Furnaces, forging and deep drawing presses, machining, finishing, and testing facilities. In order to maintain the reliability and quality of our Threaded Unions.
- As leading exporters and suppliers we keep a buffer stock of Threaded Union in all grades from ½” NB to 4” NB in Sch 10s, the 40s, 80s, 160s, XXS In order to meet the off-hand requirement of our clients.
- Threaded Fittings (Threaded Union) are packaged to ensure that there is no damage during transit. In the case of exports, products are packed in wooden cases. All Threaded Union are marked with Size, Lot No, Grade, Degree, and our trademark. On special requests we make custom marking on Threaded Union.
- Test Certificates: Raw Materials Certificate, Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B, Third Party Inspection Report, 100% Radiography Test Report.
- No minimum quantity order limit. Get Market leading prices on all types of Threaded Union in India.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Material & Grades
|Stainless Steel Threaded Union|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316TI, 316H, 316L, 316LN, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H, 904L.|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Union|
|ASTM A105/A694/ A350 LF3/A350 LF2: F42, F46, F52, F56, F60, F65, F70|
|Alloy Steel Threaded Union|
|ASTM A182: F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91|
|Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Threaded Union|
|ASTM / ASME A/SA 182: F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61.|
|Nickel Alloy Threaded Union|
|ASTM / ASME SB 564 / 160 / 472: UNS 2200 (NICKEL 200), UNS 4400 (MONEL 400), UNS 8825 INCONEL (825), UNS 6600(INCONEL 600), UNS 6601 (INCONEL 601), UNS 6625 (INCONEL 625), UNS 10276 (HASTELLOY C 276), UNS 2201 (NICKEL 201), (ALLOY 20 / 20 CB 3)|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Manufacturing Standards
|ASME Standard||ASME/ANSI B16.11, MSS SP-79, MSS-SP-95, 83, 97|
|DIN Standard||DIN28011, DIN2617, DIN2616, DIN2615, DIN2605|
|EN Standard||EN10253-2, EN10253-1|
|ASME B16.11||Threaded Fittings, Socket – Welding and Threaded|
|ASTM A182 – ASME SA182||Standard Specification for Wrought Austenitic SS Piping Threaded Fittings|
|MSS SP-95||Swage(d) Nipples and Bull Plugs|
All Types of Threaded Union by Size, Class, and Wall Thickness
|Union||1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
|1/2 – 4||1/2 – 2||1/2 – 2|
by Wall Thickness
|SCH 80 / XS||SCH 160||XXS|
Ready Stock of ASME B16.11 Threaded Union in India
|Forged Threaded Union||Forged Screwed Union|
|150 lb. Threaded Fittings Union||Threaded Forged Union|
|ASME B16.11 Forged Threaded Union||Forged Union 3000LB Threaded|
|Stainless Steel Screwed Union||SS Forged Threaded Unions|
|ANSI B16.11 Forged Threaded Union||BS 3799 Forged Screwed Union|
|Forged Threaded Union||Threaded Forged Union|
|Carbon Steel Threaded Union||High Quality Threaded Union|
|ASTM A182 Threaded SS Union||Duplex Steel Threaded Union|
|Super Duplex Steel Screwed Union||Copper Nickel Threaded Union|
|High Nickel Alloy Threaded Union||Hastelloy Screwed Union|
|Titanium Forged Threaded Union||Inconel Threaded Union|
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Applications and Uses
- Power Plant / Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Engineering Project
- Environmental and Water Projects
- Boiler Manufacturers
- Pumps and Valves
- Cement Industries
- Aerospace Industry
- Nuclear Industry
- Ship Building Companies
- Thermal Processing
- Pharma Industry
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Companies
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Exporter
ASIA: Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam.
AFRICA: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Libya, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, The Republic Of Congo.
MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Cyprus, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (KSA), Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen.
NORTH AMERICA: Bahamas, Canada, Costa Rica, Denmark, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico, Trinidad And Tobago, USA.
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela.
ASME B16.11 Threaded Union Supplier
Contact us to get a quick quote for ASME B16.11 Threaded Union.